Coopers Premium Ale Malt
Well modified and perfectly suited for single step infusion or for decoction mashing.
Kilned longer, this malt adds a golden colour with a more pronounced flavour than the Pale malt.
Coopers Premium Ale Malt is well modified and perfectly suited for single step infusion. Kilned longer, this malt adds a golden colour with a more pronounced flavour than the Pale malt. Coopers Premium Ale Malt carries sufficient enzymatic power to be used as a base malt with non-enzymatic specialty malts
- All barley is sourced from Asutralian farms and is malted by Coopers Maltings and distributed by Ellerslie Hop Australia.
- 100% traceability - from barley field through all stages of the malting process and delivery.
- Produced using the latest technologies and process controls to ensure high quality, consistently malted barley.
- Min 2.5mm screen used ensuring only the plumpest grains make it into our final product.
- GMO 22000 accredited.
- Conformance to Australian food safety regulations.
Liner Bag; Bags (25kg)
Bulk Bag: 500kg, 1000kg & bulk truck
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
Malt should be stored in clean, cool (<22°C) dry (<35 RH %) and insect free area.